Profession Jokes - Police Jokes
Down the Stairs
Q: How many cops does it take to push a black man down the stairs?
A: None - "He fell".
Top 5 Ferguson Police Jokes
As reported by the DOJ, these are the top 5 politically incorrect jokes emailed by Ferguson Police:
- President Barack Obama won't be president for long because, "What black man holds a steady job for four years?"
- "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
- "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crime Stoppers.'
- A man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are, "Mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
- Photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car that said: "TWO PROSTITUTES -- $50.00." A policeman stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail. Just then, another car passed with a sign saying, "Keep Christ in Christmas." One of the girls asked the cop, "Why don't you stop them?" "Well, that's a little different," the cop smiled. "Their sign pertains to religion." The two ladies frowned as they took their sign down and drove off. The following day the cop noticed the same two ladies driving around with a large sign on their car again. This time the sign read: "TWO ANGELS SEEKING PETER -- $50.00."
A police officer stopped a blonde for speeding and asked her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you took away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"
Knock Knock - Dishes
Dishes the police, come out with your hands up!